Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Inaugural Blog


Welcome Internet.

To those imaginary friends out there, welcome to my life. This blog is dedicated to all the people, boys and girls alike, who feel as if their life is adrift. I recently turned 30, and while I have accomplished many goals i.e. marriage, parenting, post-secondary loans and a mortgage, I find myself feeling that there must be more to life than this. Perhaps it is because I have so few to share my thoughts with. Hubby works his fingers to the nub to support me in the life I have grown accustomed to (real Kraft dinner, not the no-name crap!) and so I rarely get a chance to bend his ear about the important things in life. (I mean, really, who DOESN'T care if Brad and Angelina get married?) Living on an acreage, without many neighbors and a proclivity for staring at a computer screen does not breed bountiful friendships. For the few friends I have managed not to drive away, don't get your panties in a twist, you know I love you, need you, would be lost without you. It's just I can only bore you with my woes so often.

So here I am, writing for the invisible, with little chance it will actually be read by someone with a pulse. After all, we mothers are in cahoots, and are clogging up the blogline. Yeehah. Has anyone actually spent a whole day reading blog after blog? Yes, that would be me, and I am here to tell you, besides the bruised bottom and the occasional chuckle, all I got was, you guessed it, bleary eyed with more blogs to read.

But in the spirit of there is never enough, here I am internet. I know that you will always love me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

I have a pulse! I swear!
Welcome to the world o' blog... seems like you have an interesting fish out of water story there. Look forward to seeing how it unfolds.

9:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home