Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Have I got a cure for you!

My hubs believes I sometimes forget the world does not revolve around me. I know! Shocking! What is even more unbelieveable is he has the balls to say this to a cranky, p.m.s'ing, haven't-had-my-first-cup-of-java, snotty nosed woman. First thing in the morning.

You see, dear internet, this morning it is all about me. Isn't that the unwritten rule, no, the right of all festering nosed, hormonal woman who spend the majority of their lives picking up someone else's dirty socks and on their knees wiping up other people's splash?

But my husband insists I am being a whiner. Get over it, he says as he strips off his clothes to go to bed. (The same clothes I will be forced to pick up if I ever want to see the color of my floor.)

He says he has something that will make me feel better. (I instantly perk up, thinking he has been a good man, buying me drugs and all - fool that I am!)

He waggles his eyebrows, reaches down south and says:

"Peckercillin anyone?"

6 Comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Hello, Michele sent me. As a husband I confess to similar behavior, but! I'm much better (trained) now. I'd have said I was hopeless but my wife believed otherwise. Hope your guy learns to keep life running at its smoothest, and remembers it's supposed to be all about you.
:->

8:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through William. Never heard of Peckercillian. I think my wife might be allergic.

1:07 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Found you over at Canadian Dude's & love your sense of humor...

..."Peckercillian"

ROTFLMAO!

btw, just read this to my hubby & he is also ROTFL(HIS)AO!!

2:48 p.m.  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Oh hilarious, mine does the same thing, albeit in a less clever way. He gives me that look and I'm like, WHAT PART OF 102 DEGREE FEVER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Now go away!

5:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what you said next?

9:02 p.m.  
Blogger Deb R said...

If you say he still has everything attached I will be full of admiration for your restrait. :-)

Love your kids' drawings!

Michele sent me.

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home