Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Sensitive topic


I love being married. Really I do. Next to having kids it was the smartest thing I have ever done. Particularly 'cause my husband is gorgeous, kind and really interested in making me happy. Really, dear internet, could a woman ask for more?

Maybe. Perhaps a better memory and the ability to pick up the phone once in a while would be handy as well. So for instance, when he uses the last roll of toilet paper while you are at the grocery store, shopping, he could perhaps, call you on the fancy phone he bought you for Christmas, and tell you it might be a good idea to buy some more.

Or we could go the route he did, which was wait till I got home, help me carry in hundreds of dollars of groceries (and no toilet paper) and not say a word. Until this morning, when the final sheet on the roll was gone, I was in the biffy and well, let's just say it was a good thing I keep a roll of paper towel under the sink. Scratchy paper towel. On my sensitive parts.

What's that saying? Oh yeah: If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Right honey?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

yada yada yada

ya know. put your crap away in the bathroom

hairspray is not a vitamin - I don't need an RDA for our lungs every morn.

and another thing -- stop using my freakin' brush in the morning.

and would you please put the lid up after you use the turlet.

I like this game!

ahhhhh. i feel so much better now.

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

LOL.... what the heck is a biffy??

;)

Here via michele!

5:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys just don't get it half the time. I have the greatest husband in the world but sometimes... Yeah sometimes he just isn't too considerate. At least we know they're not being malicious! They're just being guys...
Michele sent me.

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oh can I identify. ;)

Popping in by way of Michele's

6:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPs....is someone in trouble?

I hope you all kiss and make up.

Here from michele's.

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, the lovely Michele sent me back again! I LOVE this caroon...the insanity in the wife's eyes is Hilarious!

About toilet paper: I but more than I will need and then when that starts looking low...I buy more than I will need again! One thing I do not want to run out of, ever! (lol)

10:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toilet paper is one thing we never runout of. That's because I do the shopping and she makes the list.

11:26 a.m.  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I always call my wife from the grocery store. I know it sometimes annoys her, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I always keep the baby wipes handy. They work well in emergencies. Keep a box in the car, too.

11:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home