Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pass the Puns, Please

It's about time things got back to normal around here, and to celebrate the new, very public status of my blog, I had to dig hard for some good cheese. After all, now all my relatives know about my proclivity for le fromage.

It's not like I can just stumble to the computer naked, without makeup or hair combed and just blog anything while I sip on my morning coffee. Oh wait, yes it does. It just means they are going to hang their heads in shame a little bit longer when they think of me than they normally would have otherwise.

And yes, occasionally I sit here naked as the day I was born. Nothing like a little nudity to get the creative juices flowing. Plus, it really turns on the hubs.

Good morning my darling mother in law. Say hello to Nana for us. Heehee.

On that note, I'm off to go get dressed. Wouldn't want the kids to find their momma sitting here, stroking the keyboard while cackling to herself. I do like to pride myself on my parenting skills after all. Without any further ado, enjoy!


I needed underwear. What a pain in the ass. They were stocked in the rear. I argued with the cashier over the price - I didn't crack. I called her a name, she turned the other cheek. I didn't mean to make her the butt of my anger. The yelling was brief. Lucky for her I'm not a boxer. If it wasn't for needing the underwear, I would have socked her. In my triumph, I sang a happy thong on the way out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Binky said...

That cashier sounds like a real tighty whitey.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Was it the Thong Song?

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong...

And T, don't lie. You wear grannie panties. Big bloomers.

9:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you wear any gitch at all. ;)

9:47 a.m.  
Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Mama Tulip wins the prize.

Lol.

But I could be persuaded to try the undie thing. Especially those big bloomers that go past my belly button and up to my arm pits.

Boo would love it.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Oh sorry. I had to come back to say hello to the folks.

Hello T's mom and pops! Happy Sunday to ya.

Hello Nana. I've heard a lot of good things about your son.

Y'all are so blessed to have T in your lives...I hope it doesn't take a stranger from Ohio to point that out to you.

Hope y'all have a great Sunday.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger MamaMichelsBabies said...

Hmmm.. nekkid blogging... that could catch on. As long as you use them wax strips first I can't see to many children being scared.. although the cackling is a nice touch ;)

1:33 p.m.  
Blogger Jenn said...

rear.
crack.
cheek.
butt.
brief.
boxer.
underwear.
thong.

I should never unders estimate you.

4:18 p.m.  
Blogger Firestarter5 said...

Yer nekkid and the juices are flowing...


I'm heading for the gutter here so I best stop now.

8:38 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Nothing like a little underwear humor for a nudist!! Hee hee, I wish I could invite my MIL to read my blog and tell her how I really feel about her...sorry, got a little distracted!

Anyway,

Carrie

6:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home