Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pass the Puns, Please

I started posting puns on Sunday as a lazy way of blogging. It didn't take any real effort and let's face it, that appealed to me. Much the same way I appreciate the Swiffer Wet Jet, the remote control and individually wrapped Rice Krispies squares. Anything to make my lazy-loving life a little easier is nothing to be shunned.

Why write when I can pun? So off I went, thinking up and searching for some real stinkers. Because anyone can pun cleverly, but it takes a real connoisseur to pull of a groaner. And so began my punny Sundays.

Of course, there are critics. Not everybody loves a stinker. Not everybody has acquired a taste for le fromage.

Too damn bad. It's my blog and I've got me a love of smelly cheese.

But for those of you who desire a sophisticated pun, I found one. No, I can't take credit for it, but I can whole heartedly appreciate it.

So without any further ado, enjoy!


In a recent news broadcast, it was announced that Lorena Bobbitt's sister Louella was arrested for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had done several years ago. Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena.

She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage. The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable condition, and Louella has been charged with ......


A Misdewiener!



Alright, perhaps sophisticated isn't the most accurate word, but it was a real stinker, right?

10 Comments:

Blogger Jellyhead said...

That was about as sophisticated as a truckie's bum crack. And not nearly as funny.

Of course, my humour these days tends to run towards burps, bums and bottom-burps, so I could be mistaken.

:)

4:38 a.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Nothing makes me giggle so much as the word "weiner". True story I'm afraid.

8:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I love the puns you post!

11:26 a.m.  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL, LOL....Love it!
Very funny, my dear....and I partucularly love that laughing mouse at the end!
Thanks for the visit....Good to have you visit!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Is it any wonder that I love you?
You stink.
Stinker.
*wink*

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger The Wilson's said...

hee hee...love that. I have heard that before, but everytime I hear it, it's like I have never heard it before...Anyway, have a good week!!

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Thumper said...

=snort=

She said "weiner..."

5:42 p.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Y'know the hubs has been gone too long when the jokes come out about whackin' off the weinie. Or maybe this one is best saved for when he's been home too many days in a row. LOL!

Oh and I love me the Swiffer ANDDD rice krispie treats.

6:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!
I have to admit, I liked that pun better than sum of the cheese you share.

3:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh GROAN I loved it!!!! Well, I love all those bits of cheese! Blogger is screwy and won't let me sign on but it's me....

Weekends Off

Weekendsoff.blogspot.com

2:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home