Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yes, I do know How Pathetic I Really Am

Have you ever done something and then been pleasantly surprised by the outcome? Have you ever wanted to pat yourself on the back and tell the world what a superstar you are? No? Oh, well, I do. And as this is my blog, this is me patting myself on the back. Pat, pat.

You see, dear internet, I have figured out the whole technology thing. I guess I could have given myself more credit as I did set up the computer all by my big girl self. But who am I kidding. It's a Mac. I pulled it out of the box and plugged it in. Even a monkey could do that. But yesterday, I tackled the big one. The intimidating task. The daunting job. I connected my new digital camera to my computer.

**Applause** Thank you, thank you very much. I'm blushing. Really, I am overwhelmed by your kind words. (Hint, hint!)

And now, when the hubs calls to beg me to send him dirty photos of me doing naughty things wholesome pictures of our family, I will be able to oblige. Of course, I won't, but it is always fun to hear him beg.

Let the shutterfest begin. I'm off to be a click happy momma. That is, once I clean up the dog pee.

We all know who rules my roost...

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet puppy.

9:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doggie-dog is so darned cute.

How about a pic of the new 'puter?

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger What's so funny? said...

Redneck Mommy, I remember when you wrote me about getting a new dog. So this is him/her? ADORABLE. That face is so kissable. May you have many, many wonderful years ahead. Must.go.kiss.my.dog.now...

10:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Applauding*

Now can you find my cord? :)

11:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But who am I kidding. It's a Mac. I pulled it out of the box and plugged it in. Even a monkey could do that."

ROTFLOL!!!! Yeah, and that's why all PC users should switch. So there. :-) Go you!

12:57 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yea you! Next thing you'll be giving 'puter advise 8-}
Love the pooch, looks like he's a keeper

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

OMG What an adorable puppy!! I want to smooch up his cheeks and kiss his face.

5:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...you're a Mac person? I love you even more!

High fives for conquering the digital camera. I expect to shitloads of pictures now!

And the pup is beyond yummy!

7:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh..I mean I expect to "see" shitloads of pictures, NOT "I expect to shit loads of pictures" That would be a feat but I'm not that talented :)

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger Stacy said...

Holy crap ~ I think that might possibly be the cutest dog I have ever seen!

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

You connected the camera to the computer? Well done! (mutters to self smugly 'Even *I* could already do that'!). Actually, I have to confess I'm the same with something new (gadget-related)- I'll have a mental block about it, even avoid using it, then when I finally sort it out, and realise how simple it is, I'm ashamed of my technology ignorance!

And yes, the little politician puppy is truly ADORABLE.

8:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok the dog is cute, but I wanna see a close up of that ring in your nose.

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Nixon is still a cutie and you took adorable pictures of him. I have trouble with gadgets too. I'm just so afraid I'll mess something up on the computer. I even have to build up courage to load a program from a disk into my computer. And when it's all done, I ALWAYS think how silly I've been for putting it off.

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

The puppy is utterly adorable. I want one! I don't want the pee though.

And, congrats on the computer/camera accomplishment. If you're like me, you could be savvy but choose rather to play dumb about it so someone else in the house has to do it...

11:26 p.m.  
Blogger Erin M said...

your dog is so cute it's killing me.. i think things were better before you had the camera hooked up! LOL

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

OMG, that puppy is too cute for words!

And congrats on getting the camera and the computer to work together!

10:54 a.m.  
Blogger craziequeen said...

T, your pooch is so gosh-darned CUTE!!

and yay you!! I remember when I first connected my digital camera to the computer.........[sigh] happy memeories....

cq

3:12 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

I could hardly pay attention to the words. 'Cause, the DOG, OMG.

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger CoffeeDog said...

Love the puppy pics!

4:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home