Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Warning: This Post is Not Pretty


I learned something new last night.

I've decided to impart this new wisdom to you, dear internet, in the hopes that you will take this knowledge and use it for personal growth and well, if nothing else, just a bit of trivia to carry about inside your head.

Imagine this, if you will: Sleeping in the buff, with a little dog on top of the covers, right next to you.

Naked boobs with rings dangling from the ends of said boobs. Puppy toenails in dire need of a trim.

Puppy nails catching on dangling hoops. Puppy excited and trying to extricate himself from a web of metal.

Instant wake up call.

Can we say "Ouch?"

Lesson learned. Please be advised.

12 Comments:

Blogger janjan0000 said...

I think I just heard my own nipples scream in terror.

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Goddam, woman. I'm clutching at my chest over here, shuddering with horror at the idea that there is a worse fate for the nips than a bad latch.

Nixon *is* out to prove that he can do more damage than any Wonderbaby, no?

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger Bea said...

This post is a great companion to the post i-obsess awarded for the ROFLs - it was by a daddy-blogger whose toddler accidentally bit him in the balls (do I need to put "accidentally" there?). Anyhow, aware that he's addressing at least a partially female audience, he points out that if we are responding with a mild, "Oh, that must be painful" we really DO NOT GET IT (the appropriate response, as I recall, involves rolling around on the floor in a semi-catatonic state).

Anyhow. I'm rocking back and forth here, clutching my chest in agony on her behalf. Ouch.

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

ow ow OWWWWWWWWWWW!!

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger My float said...

Yeowwww. Lucky they were just rings on your nipples and not other bits. Heh, heh.

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Lindsey said...

No way. That had to hurt like a &*@#&$^%!*. I'm holding my boobs just thinking about it!

4:23 p.m.  
Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Oh MYMYMYMY. The thing is, the puppy still lives, yes? That's the true miracle here.

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger Lil said...

Having had my one nipple pierced years ago, I can vividly imagine your whole experience...erm, thanks for sharing?? hehe

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Note to self: Don't get a nipple ring if planning on sleeping naked with dogs.

Okay, got it. Thanks for the public service notice.

8:58 a.m.  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

My nipples hurt just reading that!

12:05 p.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

OUCH...that had to hurt!!!

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

*Cringe* and *Cringe* and *Cringe*

(Um, ow.)

4:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home