Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pass the Puns, Please

My world is once again right side up. My darling Boo is to be released from the hospital this morning. And not a moment too soon, might I add. Because if he isn't released today, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I mean, there is only so much tolerance a wife has for a miserable, whiney man. A man who insists on batting his baby blues outrageously flirting with the female nursing staff and then defends his actions by saying he gets the best jello this way.

I'll give him good jello.

Scratch that, dear internet. I'll just kick him in the ass. I like that plan better.

But since I'm at home, polishing my ass-kicking boots, I thought I'd throw out some cheese. And then I thought of my daughter, Fric, and her attempt at cheering up her daddy.

She, like me, believes a little cheese can go a long way. So, courtesy of my ten year old, enjoy!



Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off?

He's all right now.


I tell you dear internet, I just about burst with pride. It's good to know I've raised her right.

9 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

That's a good one!

Isn't it funny how as mothers we take credit for all the good in our daughters even though they are the spitten image of us!?! I look at my 13 year old and I laugh at times to the point I think it can't be real and then reality kicks in and I realize she's just like me. Poor child. Poor future husband. I can't wait to sit back and watch it all go down like bad tv.

Glad to hear the hubster is home. Men can be such whiners can't they? Birth a kid then tell me about it.

11:21 a.m.  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Bahaaa!
Good girl. She's on the right path.

Glad to hear Hubbyman will be okay.

12:55 p.m.  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Ah, Fric is taking after you, T - how wonderful! I told that joke to my kids and husband over breakfast just now. Kids looked blank (well they are a little young to 'get' jokes properly) but hubby definitely smirked. Which is equivalent to a hearty laugh for anyone else.

Glad your husband is soon to be home, where you can tenderly kick his butt or serve him jello, depending.

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger OMDG said...

Yeah, a guy at school was complaining about how he had gotten, "so much sicker" than his girlfriend had from this bug that was going around. I looked at him and said, "Nah, you're not sicker, you just THINK you are." Such whiners.

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Tell your daughter that this is the shortest funny joke I've heard in a long time. I have trouble remembering jokes, but I should be able to pass this one along.

Glad to hear that Boo got to come home today. Hope you had the jello ready for him....I know your boots were polished and ready, just in case you needed them.

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger Binky said...

Some of your puns are real gems, dear T, but this one takes the cake. I believe you've been upstaged.

I'm glad your Boo is back.

6:43 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

You should be proud. Damn proud. Raisin' that chile RIGHT.

7:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm giggling like a big dork here now.

Very nice.

6:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a mac and cheese!!! Great job Fric!

6:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home