Monday, November 13, 2006

Let The Good Times Roll


Well dear internet, I am off. Soon I will be squiring my mother to a mountain resort to begin the mother-daughter bonding process.

Either we bond, or I will be locked up in the clink, waiting to make bail after I choke the life out of her.

I figure it's a crap shoot either way.

I won't be posting, but I will be out here, lurking and hanging on your every word. (Because when I'm hanging on your words I won't have to be listening to hers...)

And don't worry, I will have fun. Jose Cuervo and Dr. Sambucca are good friends of mine. I plan on catching up with the boys while I'm away.

Be back on Friday, and play safe people!

11 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavor to not kill your mother this week.

9:45 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

That cartoon is perfect! I recently wrote about my own life baggage...

Hang in there with your mom. I hope you are able to enjoy the week, not do and bring us back some stories!

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Get a massage for me!

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger Daisydee said...

Well I hope you have a good time in the mountains. I'm sure you will have lots to talk about when you return. Have a drink or 10 for me!

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Call me. *holds finger phone to my ear*
I'll bail you out of the slammer should the occasion arise.

Make a game of it. Everytime your momma says something negative throw back a shot. After a few she'll start sounding like that teacher on Charlie Brown...

9:05 p.m.  
Blogger Motherkitty said...

Have fun, relax, forget about all the negatives and I hope you reconnect on the positives.

See ya on the flip side and can't wait to hear all about it.

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger dennis said...

So that is why we have the Orange Alerts at all of our airports...

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Have fun!!!

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Good luck!

Tell Jose and the Doc 'hello' for me.

12:40 a.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Now THIS I wanna hear about. Is your mother also acquainted with Messrs. Cuervo and Sambuca?

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Have a good time and tell us all about it when you get out of jail. *LOL* (just kidding)

7:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home