Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pass the Puns, Please

My long-lost husband surprised me with his presence home for two solid days, before I have to send him back to work. He then flourished two tickets to the Dixie Chick's concert and took me out for a night on the town. After a night of music, expensive stadium food and a little mattress dancing, (wink, wink) this is the best I could do this morning for my weekly edition of spreading the cheese. Now, please excuse me, I'm off to corner the husband to take out the damn garbage. (Saves me from having to do it later...)


Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful young fairy princess who dreamed of being a ballet dancer. One day, she read an ad in her email that announced the Royal Ballet's next auditions in a nearby town.

So on the right day, the fairy princess geared up one hundred white pigeons to her chariot, and off they flew to the theater.

After witnessing her outrageous entrance, the director immediately told her to go back home.

"But why?" wept the broken-hearted shell of the would-be-ballerina.

"Because," came the heartless reply, "I've got enough pigeon-towed dancers in the company already."

8 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Oh good grief. That was a bad one! Funny yes, but bad.

So ya saw the Chicks huh? I like 'em. Always have. So tell me, did they say anything about the president this time? They're so sassy.

Glad to hear the hubs was home for two days. Gotta love that!

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Terrible joke, T :-)

Mind you, if hubs leaves the questionnaire below with your answers on, you should get the most interesting child....

Best of luck in the adoption hunt, babes!

cq

2:23 p.m.  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Definite cheese. Most definite.
Sick puppy...

I really, really want to see that movie the chicks came out with. You?

4:12 p.m.  
Blogger OMDG said...

Oh T, I'm in PAIN!

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger My float said...

Oh, dear.

A tip: Don't tell the agency your jokes!

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Uh, that joke. Well, uhhhh....Yeah.

You're hub sounds pretty "neato" for taking you to the concert AND taking out the trash.

For me, it's tough to give that much.

11:52 p.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That was pretty lame...*LOL*

Boo must have really wore you out with all the excitement of the last two days! I listen to the Dixie Chicks while I'm riding my trike among other artists. I like their music.

6:28 p.m.  
Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Are we related? Because I LMFAO at that one.

9:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home