Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pass the Puns, Please

It's rodeo week around these parts and because I'm a community-minded type of gal, I am doing my part to contribute. I'm NOT wearing any shitkickers nor a ten gallon hat, but I will go to the local festivities, partake in some brewed beverages and listen to some big shiny tunes.

Because of my civic-minded ways, I have spent an unseemly amount of time in local watering holes. Which of course, leads me to the cheese I have to pass on to you.

So, without any further ado, enjoy le fromage!


A guy is sitting at a bar eating nuts in the bowl that are on the counter.

He looks down and he notices there is a nut talking to him. Leaning closer to hear what the nut is saying, he hears, "Hey you're one good looking guy!"

Then another nut said, "Yeah and I bet you're rich too!"

The man asks the bartender, "What's up with those nuts?"

The bartender just replies, "They are complimentary nuts."

******

Due to the fact that I am off to bond with my mother for a week of hell, and will be unable to post until Friday, I am offering a very special, two-for one offer today.

I dedicate this to the Piano Man. Without your very large television set, I never would have found this particular ditty. Which would be a shame, as it is too cheesy not to share with the world.



What do you call a pig who knows Karate?

A pork chop.

9 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

HA! Two for one's-I love deals like that!

Enjoy your week away.

We'll miss you!

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Have fun on your trip away!

2:36 p.m.  
Blogger OMDG said...

Remember, the adoption authorities won't look too kindly on things if you throttle your mother while you're on vacation.

Have fun!

5:38 p.m.  
Blogger Motherkitty said...

Enjoy your week away with DOM. If things get a little sticky with her, just click your heels together three times and repeat to yourself, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." Before you know it, you will be home.

Have fun and don't do anything any of us would do.

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger My float said...

Have a wonderful time with your ma. Be sure to tell us ALL about it!

7:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a GREAT time with your mother! Just look on the bright side of things- this week with your mom will give you plenty to write about.

Have a safe and fun trip!!

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love those jokes! They are so cute!!!!

8:43 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Very funny ... my FIL will love these jokes. I'll share them during hell - er, I mean Thanksgiving.

6:00 a.m.  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

I'm totally using that pork chop joke! too funny

12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home