Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Tat for a Tit

I am trying valiantly hard to cheer for the hubs team. I don't want to jump off their bandwagon, but I can tell you I won't be broken hearted if they lose tonight. Why? Let me tell you. Hockey night with the hubs used to mean beer, foot rubs and then some other type of rubbing (wink, wink.) Since the hubs has gone off to chase the almighty dollar, the only foot rub I am getting now are the ones were the puppy is trying to chew off my toes. Not romantic and painful as hell. No, hockey night now means my hubs trots off to the local pub with his buddies and flirts with the small town hoes there. A new family tradition for us. Go Oil Go!

But as they say, when the cat's away, the mice will play. And so, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. So today I am off to play. No, I'm not going to bat my eyes at anyone. I'll be the dutiful wife and mother and watch the game with my kids, waiting for Boo to phone to tell me who grabbed his ass this time. I'm going to do something much painful to him and I.

I'm heading to the tattoo parlour. And getting myself a kick ass tattoo. Because I can, I will and you can't stop me Boo! (Okay, that last part might have been a tad childish.) And since my hubs believes there is nothing more beautiful and perfect than a woman's body (even one sporting saggy A cups, a dimpled backside, skin streaked with stretch marks and let's not forget the roll around the middle) getting a tattoo would defile this beauty.

Bring on the defiling. Cause I have already paid and I'm not backing out.

If the hubs doesn't come home soon, I may have to get another piercing. Something to think about while I'm there....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will it be? My husband has a co-worker with what we call a "titty tat". Right on her breasts.

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger geenalyn said...

found you thru MamaTulip..just want to say WTG on getting a tattoo...i have 6 myself and i'm gonna get number 7 this summer

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger craziequeen said...

You gonna get a tat of da puppy, momma???

[coughs]

[reverts to English accent]

Remember - clean needles!

cq

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger My float said...

Of course, you do know that the tat will be far worse for you than it will be for him. Pain is not fun (unless you're into that sort of thing, of course). What are you having done?

4:14 p.m.  
Blogger Stacy said...

nice ~ let's see a pic. I am getting one on my foot soon.

8:23 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

You will, please, post a pic of the tat? Please?

8:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only have one tattoo but the huz has several and is itching to get another one. If I wanted another one, he'd be thrilled...lol

Good luck and high fives on the new inkage :)

10:11 p.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Atta girl !

I can't wait to see the pictures. There will be pictures right?

When I got home from work our new puppy drug my underwear out of the dirty clothes basket and drug 'em downstairs and I found them on the kitchen floor under the table.

My kids had friends over. Niice.

4:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! What are you thinking of getting?

7:26 a.m.  
Blogger What's so funny? said...

Hey at least you've got one adorable pup to keep you company! Next post, can you do a gallery of pup + the tattoo?

BTW, I've been considering a tat but I'm chicken. I expect a FULL account of the pain, etc. Give us the deets, Redneck Mommy.

And good luck.

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

I've seen the tattoo, since I'm reading backwards from having been gone so long, so of course I have nothing to add except...Go 'Caines! (Sorry, I'm a NC girl--whaddya expect? Besides, the sooner they finish off the Oilers, the sooner your man comes home for more foot-and-unmentionables-rubbin' riiight?)

9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home