Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pass the Puns, Please

That whoosh you hear is my exhalation of relief. Relief that I don't have any more milestones to have to overcome for the next few months. I would like to thank each of you for your well wishes, kind words and prayers that you sent to me, my Bug and my family. It really helps to know that I'm am not alone in this; somewhere out in the great blogosphere are actual people who took the time to remember my angel. Thank you. Words seem inadequate.

But I feel as though I have to give you all something. A thank you token for your good deed. Which brings me to my cheese.

I looked hard for the right fromage but sadly, all I found were groaners.

But groaners are good. Especially since this is the only type of groaning I'm gonna be doing until the hubs gets home! Wink, wink!

So, grab your morning java, or your Captain Crunch and enjoy the cheese.

It's on me.



An elephant and a crocodile were swimming in the Amazon, when the elephant spots a turtle sunning himself on a rock.

The elephant walks over to the turtle, picks him up in his trunk and hurls him far into the jungle.

"What did you do that for?" asks the crocodile.

The elephant answers, "That turtle was the one that bit me almost fifty years ago."

The crocodile says, "And you remembered him after all these years? Boy, you sure do have a good memory."

"Yep," says the elephant. "Turtle recall."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenifer said...

groan!

5:52 a.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

HA!

This one made me laugh..it didn't suck like all your other ones.

7:54 a.m.  
Blogger Em said...

You're right...it's a groaner! :)

Better luck with the other groans when hubby gets there. :)

9:37 a.m.  
Blogger My float said...

ok, this was funny. i'm off to share it with my family. but remember, if they don't laugh, it's your fault!

12:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is bad!

My Kids Furniture

5:54 a.m.  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

awful. dreadful. worst gag yet. (so why am I smirking?!)

T, I've only just read your post about Bug's birthday... I could feel your yearning for him so intensely. He really is an angel boy, isn't he?

Hugs,
Jelly

3:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home